Job Duties and Tasks For: Social Studies Teacher
1) Prepare and Deliver Lectures to Undergraduate And/or Graduate Students On Topics such as Econometrics, Price Theory, and Macroeconomics.
2) Prepare Course Materials such as Syllabi, Homework Assignments, and Handouts.
3) Evaluate and Grade Students\\\' Class Work, Assignments, and Papers.
4) Compile, Administer, and Grade Examinations, or Assign this Work to Others.
5) Keep Abreast of Developments in Their Field By Reading Current Literature, Talking with Colleagues, and Participating in Professional Conferences.
6) Maintain Student Attendance Records, Grades, and other Required Records.
7) Initiate, Facilitate, and Moderate Classroom Discussions.
8) Maintain Regularly Scheduled Office Hours in Order to Advise and Assist Students.
9) Select and Obtain Materials and Supplies such as Textbooks.
10) Plan, Evaluate, and Revise Curricula, Course Content, and Course Materials and Methods of Instruction.
11) Conduct Research in a Particular Field of Knowledge, and Publish Findings in Professional Journals, Books, And/or Electronic Media
12) Supervise Undergraduate And/or Graduate Teaching, Internship, and Research Work.
13) Advise Students On Academic and Vocational Curricula, and On Career Issues.
14) Serve On Academic or Administrative Committees that Deal with Institutional Policies, Departmental Matters, and Academic Issues.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||Economics Teaching Social Studies Teacher|
Reputed English Medium Private School( CBSE PATTERN)
|About Company||Reputed English Medium Private School( CBSE PATTERN)|
|Contact Person||Disha Staffing Solution|
|Address||NEAR LORD SHIVA HOTEL, BELABAGAN, JASIDIH- DEOGHAR MAIN ROAD , DEOGHAR JHARKAHND|